1. Be okay with not being highly productive right now:- you know not only you but Nobody’s life is normal right now. You may find that you have good days where you’re highly motivated to get through work and bad days where your motivation is nowhere to be found. And don’t beat yourself up for not getting through your entire to-do list! It’s okay to expect less from yourself right now.
2. Never compare your progress with other's progress:- Because in today generation this may happen that people are just exaggerated there work or learning just to show off you. So no need to take such stress on seeing other achievement. Just focus on goals.
3. Speak and read positive quotes :-Words have a creative force. Regardless of what is going on around you, speak out loud what you want to happen. Write out an affirmation that you can say daily and put it up somewhere that you are sure to see it every day, like your bathroom mirror or your refrigerator.
4. Learn from your mistakes, instead of repeating them. We all make mistakes; the key is to learn from them and keep on moving. Conduct regular self-evaluations and examine how you handled situations and what you could do differently next time. Write down possible solutions and outcomes so when you are faced with a problem you can properly think through the best way to handle it.
5. Note down your learning daily :- If you start writing your learning daily then just imagine how far you can go. Just 1-2 new learning on daily basis can take you to the super near to your success.
6. Try to have virtual get together bi-weekly:- This will make you feel motivated internally, as being in the home working from home is quite feeling of isolation, so you should prepare get together with friends to change your mood this will help you to stay motivated.
7. Prepare your to do list daily:- There is a very popular saying: "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." When you take time to plan, you allow yourself to think through the entire process from beginning to end. This can spark ideas, improve productivity and ensure a great outcome. Once you have a written agenda, you are immediately going to be motivated to accomplish it. Without one, you have nothing to run with and end up feeling stuck. Write out your to-do list the night before.
8. Stop thinking start doing:- Identify the three most important things that you must accomplish the next day and start with those first. Because rather then spending time in thinking too much you should give a start to your first thought and can keep workin till your success.
9. Celebrate accomplishments, whether big or small. Always take time out to celebrate. Rewards play a huge part in staying motivated. Reward yourself each and every time you reach a goal. It could be anything from throwing a party to taking a weekend away or treating yourself to a movie night. Just don't overlook it. Think about something you have recently accomplished and plan a way to celebrate it within the next 10 days. It can be as simple as going out for ice cream. Reward yourself -- you are worth it!
10. Give importance to your mental health :-Yes this is most important to stay motivated in tough times. As you know good mental health helps you to remove the bad thoughts , negative vibes and make you happy with good memories and positive thoughts.
So to all readers Stay happy, stay motivated :)